filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Rentcafe - I would like to know why the autopay feature failed in 2 different months

After months of the autopay feature working successfully on my credit card, it failed in 2 different months, this month and last month. I would like to know why this happened and I would like to know what will be done so that it won't happen again. I already checked with MASTERCARD. They did not refuse the charge. THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THE CHARGE.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13.
I didn't like
  • Failure of autopay in 2 successive months

Rentcafe - Application for the Links on Memorial in Bixby OK shows canceled

I logged in at 6:38 pm. Their office closed at 6:00 pm. I can them tomorrow when they open at 1:00 pm.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08.

Rentcafe - LOGIN ISSUES, NO SERVICE, I Worry about my data

I registered. When I log in, I only get a blank page. Their email has a wrong company phone number on it. I do not trust my data with them. (By the way, it's ridiculous that the reviews here require a minimum of 100 words) words, words, words {{redacted}}
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27.
Reply to reviews
There is no customer service, or if there is, I've yet to find it. If you get someone on the phone, no one there handles payments. That's fine if it's not their department - but tell me who it is I need to speak with. The answer is no one, there is no payment customer...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.
2.1
I liked
  • Setting up accounts is easy
I didn't like
  • Customer service
  • Interface
  • Payment
Reply to reviews
RentCafe charges a transaction fee every month for electronic payment. This is unacceptable. I will instead write a paper check and hand-deliver it to the office - adding to their overall costs and delaying their actual receipt of the payment. The prior service...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 18.
Show

Rentcafe - Outrageous processing fee with no explanation to charge!

Rentcafe - Outrageous processing fee with no explanation to charge!
I was charged $27.41 to process my rent for October. This fee is normally $2.95! I have no idea why this was charged and I couldn’t get any answers from the customer service call taker. I use the same debit card to pay every month and have never been charged such an outrageous amount to process a payment online anywhere. Apple Pay, Debit or ACH! This is unexceptable and I’m sure illegal. I need a response from Rentcafe for this charge.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03.

Rentcafe - End date

Your company creates an end date and doesn't tell the tenant or property owner so makes the tenant look like a deadbeat even when tenant has renewed lease. Created bad feelings for my landlord with me. Will never use it again.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 30.

Rentcafe - Log in problem

Can't log into my app to pay my bill
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 24.

Rentcafe - Work request

I place a work order for my thrash disposal to be fixed. Is being a week nothing doned. I contacted the office and they reply I'm on the list for service How long I'm expecting to wait. Thank you.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14.
1.3

United States
Phone:
(800) 866-1144

Rentcafe - EXCELLENT

Was unable to access my rental email to login and pay rent. I gave them the Name of the complex and my apartment number, and how much I wanted to pay. It was processed no problem. Can't speak for anyone else but it worked fine for me.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.
5.0